Dec 31, 2016

way to end 2016!



so thrilled with how 2016 is ending up.... our team sold over 10 K this month!!! I have never seen a paycheck like this one since the new plan started. I am stoked! 
what am I doing differently? I started out with Saras stampin goals of 6 workshops or classes in 6 month but in December stampin up asked me what I was doing weekly. That alone made me want to work harder to see what I could accomplish.
ended up asking all my class members to use their next order to pick out items in a starter kit. 
many joined my team.
Sure it means I need to go out and find new customers but FB facebook makes it easy for me to share what I love and hold events in our beauty salon when we are not doing hair <3 nbsp="" p="">
wow oh wow
what can I say
Thanks stampin up for a great 2016!



just two of the cards we made in this wednesdays class

bought new paper storage
these are teacher in boxes





showed a 9 year old how to make this card


held a ton of classes in december



created water color papers
when I was not doing hair
(I'm a hair dresser) 





these classes were a big hit
Love the big shot! 






can't wait to see what sale-a-bration brings!


#CreativeHairNailsBoulderCityNevada #CreativeHairNails

May God bless you and your family, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It