Sep 6, 2013

say a little prayer before you stamp




This is the beautiful card sample I saw on Pintrest
I love the colors

so I hand painted some whisper white cardstock to look like this



using bermuda bay, wisteria wonder, crushed curry ink refills 


I put rice across the bottom to let is 
absorb the extra ink while drying

I ended up using most of the bottom sheet
where the stripes were wider


I said a prayer before stamping
to ask for help to get the words straight

I love it when my prayers are answered


I don't think praying about little things like art is silly
because I plan to give these cards away
and I want the person who receives them to 
think they are beautiful as well. 





May God bless you and your creativity,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 

Please Visit 
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

4 comments:

Lelly Jelly said...

Beautiful Sherrill!

Shelly Schmidt said...

Gorgeous cards! What colors did you use : )

Latenightstamper said...

thanks for asking me about colors, I added them to the post.
Thanks for the compliments Lesley and Shelly!
I really enjoy knowing when you like what I create.
:)

Cyndy Ponczek said...

Very nice, I'll have to try this!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It