Sep 12, 2013

Designer Series Paper and Freshly Made Sketches


Freshly Made Sketches #103 - A Sketch by Jen B.

 Each week, one member of our design team creates a sketch for you to try, the twist is to keep your project clean-lined and fresh!





To create this fun background for my sentiment
I started with a white piece of cardstock
I stamped using the Grunge set
different shades of yellows to reds

then I pressed a versamark pad into the center of the cardstock
 to keep the center clean
and wet the cardstock front and back 
before adding crushed curry ink around the edges.

Once it was dry I stamped the words Thank You in black
and added it to my card.


My Blog List








May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff

please visit my website
 http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

2 comments:

Jen Timko said...

Great use of the DSP and your cool technique! Glad to see you this week at FMS!

Amy O said...

I love this embossing folder with this dsp. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It