Sep 11, 2013

beautiful backgrounds using stampin up ink, white cardstock and a little water


this background was created using the slatter stamp 
from our Stampin Up grunge stamp set 

Once I had layered the yellows and pinks
I pressed the versamark ink pad down on the center of the cardsrock
to help keep the center white.

I got the cardstock wet on both sides and inked up 
 the edges with crushed curry



For this background I ran white cardstock in the bigshot
with an embossing folder
then wetboth sides of the cardstock
and added lucky limeaid ink refill to the top edge of the paper
I let the ink run to the other side
and allowed parts to stay lighter
the majority of the ink ran down the center of the cardstock

Notice how the base color of lucky limeaid is gold.
I love how the colors show through.


emboss the white cardstock first
wet it on both sides
then hand paint it with a dark colored ink refill
as it dries the ink will settle into the raised image
the white specks are table salt
I'll brush them off once it dries




If you need ink refills
or stampin up products
please support my business by ordering 
from me


Thank You

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It