Aug 6, 2013

Do you do YOU TUBE

I'm not very good at making videos
but I sure have fun sharing what I have posted with you.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sherrillgraff





  • Sherrill Graff uploaded a video 3 weeks ago

    great 2012 convention uploaded by sherrill graff

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded a video 2 months ago

    winner of our spring Late Night Stamper treasure hunt

  • Sherrill Graff commented 3 months ago
    I love this video, what a fun technique. Barb Stencel shared this link with me. Thanks!
    Sherrill Graff Late Night Stamper

    Blemooching

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded a video 10 months ago

    My First Project

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded a video 11 months ago

    clear block technique

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded and liked 11 months ago

    craft white pad and stampin up ink refills

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded a video 11 months ago

    Our Late Night Stamper pre convention events 2012

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded a video 11 months ago

    Our Ronald McDonald House fundraiser

  • Sherrill Graff and 82 others liked 11 months ago

    Convention 2012 Highlights

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded a video 1 year ago

    Late Night Stamper 2012

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded a video 1 year ago

    versa mark pad and ink refills

  • Sherrill Graff uploaded, commented and posted 1 year ago
    I just created my FIRST you tube video

    My First Project




  • To see the videos of how to use all of our new products click here

    May God bless you and your family,
    Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

     Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ 

     Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

    0 comments:

     
    Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
    Pin It