Aug 24, 2013

artist spotlight and fellow stampin up demonstrator Jaime Barnette

Jaime says:
I have only been a Demo since Feb 2012 
but am completely IN LOVE with the products
I am a married mother of 2 - Frankie 6, lillie 4
I live in the UK 
I started out scrapbooking nearly 14yrs ago and 
only really got into card making last year when 
I was introduced to Stampin Up

my favorite current products are
Mixed Bunch 
Mosaic Madness, Mosaic punch and emboss folder
I physically cried when they didnt carryover Twitterpatted :(
I couldnt live without my newly purchased Ink Caddy and my Big Shot


go check out 
Jaime Barnett's blog http://kankiepopscards.blogspot.co.uk/




Mixed Bunch Workshop - 5 cards and desktop box using 2013-2015 Incolours


Mixed Bunch Teachers gifts - gift bag, postit note holder and pen, card and flowers



Twitterpatted scrapbook page taken from SU Training event


Jaime is also participating in our Late Night Stamper Fall Treasure Hunt

2 comments:

Jaime Barnett said...

I'm honoured to be featured - thank you so much

Tina Davis said...

I love seeing the projects you spotlighted. As a retired teacher, I would have loved those teacher gifts. Thanks for sharing.

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It