May 18, 2013

Great new place to eat in Boulder City Nevada - Fox Smokehouse BBQ YUM!


I drove over to try out Fox Smokehouse BBQ tonight
This photos shows "coming soon" but they have already had their opening and ribbon cutting.

Dan and Kelly treated me well and piled on the pulled pork and the ribs
for our Saturday Night dinner.




The pulled pork had a sweet smokey flavor with just a little kick in the sauce.
YUM

The Ribs were "fall of the bone" tender, 
juicy on the inside 
and perfectly basted in sauce on the outside.




The potato salad was a great recipe with just the right amount of mustard. 
(I'm really picky about too much mustard!) 
It also had eggs, olives and crisp celery with a hint of something I know I like, 
but couldn't tell what spice it was. 
I'll have to ask about it next time I go in.

The cole slaw was tart/tangy and the cabbage was nice and fresh! 

They also gave us warm hawaiian  style rolls and butter with our dinner. 

If you love BBQ 
I recommend Fox Smokehouse 
702-489-2211

check them out on facebook
https://www.facebook.com/foxsmokehousebbq

1007 Elm Street Unit E by the Fire Station in Boulder City

Open when the meat is ready and closed when the meat is all gone
T-F 11am - 7 pm
Sat 12 noon to 6 pm

May God bless you and your family Dan and Kelly
Thanks for the yummy food,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com


0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It