May 16, 2013

Caring about kids - Las Vegas Ronald McDonald House Charities

Caring about kids - Las Vegas Ronald McDonald House Charities 

We have a fundraiser for the Ronald McDonald House in Las Vegas this weekend
Please consider writing a check and sending it with me to the event.
Make your check to Ronald McDonald House Charities.
Thank you in advance!


From the album: Hayes Family
By Ronald McDonald House Charities of Greater Las Vegas

Thank you to everyone who has donated handcrafted greeting cards for us to sell.
The donations will be given to the House and bless many lives.

Thanks for caring about the kids!

sherrill graff
istmpnv@aol.com


2 comments:

Laura said...

Hi My name is Laura and I'm interested in sending some cards for you to sale. Who can I send them to. my email is sendajoyfulcard@gmail.com

Latenightstamper said...

sherrill graff
605 Kendrick place
boulder city nv 89005
thanks for helping!
you are wonderful

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It