Mar 16, 2013

My Stampin Up business has improved because of visitors to my blogs

Thank you for visiting my blog today


Do you need more blog visitors?

My Stampin Up business has improved because of visitors to my blogs

The top 3 places my viewers have come from

35%
21%
15%

Have you ever tried writing a post about your blog traffic? 
Have you used the words Google, Late Night Stamper, and Pintrest in your post?

I use Google blogger 
and it tells me I have had 281 people click my Treasure Hunt link





281 visitors clicking this link 


however I only have 2 comments

and I have received 2 Sale A Bration orders so far because of our Treasure Hunt.

What GOOD results are you seeing so far?


Please view my website
and check out the clearance rack
http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It