Oct 22, 2012

A camera, a couple, a Tahoe and a day in Northern Nevada


Up at 5 am

Caliente Nevada Sunrise




We saw beautiful colors


We saw trains 


We saw a Tranchella


We climbed hills, and more hills


We drove a on a lot of dirt roads


and looked for deer 


We are on the higest mountain around 



we saw beautiful views



We saw wild horses

and plenty of cows


and a beautiful sunset



but we did NOT see ANY deer in Mark's Hunt area

not even a doe.

He has one more week to try again. 




May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 
http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net 

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wish I could've been there with you!!
Tiffany

Rain said...

It's more of a Blogger/Google issue. But not having to do the Captcha is nice. As long as you don't start getting spambot posts. I love you! (it's a tarantula, by the way, but I like your spelling better)<3

Tiffany said...

Sorry I didn't catch the spelling on the SPIDER :) I think I must have your spelling "jeans." Haha.

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It