Aug 27, 2012

Thank you for all you do



How many of you have participated in a mojo monday challenge?
When I was looking up Mojo Monday
I came across this photo
Just thought it was good enough to share.

Part or having an attitude of gratitude is letting your customers know how thankful you are for them.
I'm not only thankful for the sales because they help support my family but I am thankful for the friendships that enrich my life each and every day.
 You can send some simple out to say thanks for your friendship
You can send out something that will help them remember the good times you have shared together.
Show your appreciation by providing your customers with a free  "Thanks for all you do" class 
Where they come and make 4 cards, one to keep and 3 to give to their friends. 
Advertise your free class on your blog and
include your upcoming class schedule in this post as well. 

Be sure to come back here and share with us the response you have to your invitation. We would love to hear how your  "Thanks for all you do" class goes.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It