Aug 31, 2012

Tammy - you won four packs of Stampin Up cardstock two packs of designer series paper and a Ronald McDonald House set as well



How to enter my monthly drawings to win free stampin up merchandise
video


e-mail me once you do any of these so I know to add you to the drawing. 
istmpnv@aol.com
Yes you can enter more than once to get in the drawing mutiple times. 
Become a subscriber or leave a comment on any of my blogs
Pin any photos from any of my blogs
follow me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/sherrillgraff/


Congratulations Tammy Borello for winning our August Prize Drawing!
You will be sent these free items
( please e-mail me your mailing address istmpnv@aol.com )


four packs of Stampin Up cardstock
two packs of designer series paper 
and a Ronald McDonald House set as well

Enjoy~


Visit my stampin up website http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net  Customers Only 
Be my friend on Stampin Connection http://www.stampinconnection.com/profile/SherrillGraff Demonstrators Only 

1 comments:

Elin K. said...

Thanks for your sweet comments on my blog, Elin's Elegant Designs!

Yes, I WILL be selling cards and mini albums at my mother's new shop starting in January. And she is hiring me to make all the tags and mini cards for the floral arrangements. It will be a lot of work but so great to get the word out about Stampin' Up!'s fabulous products!

Thanks again for visiting me - I so appreciate Late Night Stampers and all you do!

Elin K.
www.elinselegantdesigns.blogsapot.com

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It