Aug 22, 2012

To love what we do and share what we love...


Stamping is my Business

I have always loved crafts. I enjoyed quilting but the projects always took so long and I disliked that I was unable to do a perfect job. I created quilts for all of our 4 children. When our oldest daughter was 5 years old I joined a company called Stampin Up.

Shelli Gardner and her sister Lavonne Crosby
started the business in Shellis home.
You can find out more about the history of stampin up by going here.




We do our best to live the Golden Rule and treat others like we would like to be treated.



To love what we do and share what we love...

In our home when our children were young ART was a activity we spent time on frequently.
All of our children are artistic. A few can draw, two can letter really well and love to collage. 
They can all paint watercolor backgrounds, two play musicial instraments, and one can create just about anything out of wood and is handy with tools too.






My Stampin Friends are a part of my family too


Together My Stampin Up friends and are teach others how to stamp.
Right now we are playing a Treasure Hunt Game
and the prize is $150 in free Stampin Up merchandise!

What would you do with all thoes new stamps?

Each year we get together to stamp at our Late Night Stamper events at the 
Radisson downtown in 
Salt Lake City Utah and share our artwork.
We have an online LNS group too where we share ideas all year long.





May God bless you and your family and your stampin up business,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StampinUpLNStampers 

http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It