Aug 31, 2012

Our Late Night Stamper group made up of Stampin Up demonstrators, challenged us today to add a PIN. Here is mine Sherrill Graff


check out our new 
2013 spring hunt 





I love to PIN


stuffed french toast
is what I made for my family 
this morning.


I'm posting here so I can PIN to Pintrest
as well as tell you about our Treasure Hunt
that we have going on until 
October 31st 2012




Today is the day We draw a name to see who
wins this August drawing
PRIZE 
four packs of Stampin Up cardstock
two packs of Deisgner Series Paper
and a Ronald McDonald House Stamp Set.

I love these stamp sets
Stampin Up donates $3 for every set
that we buy to the Ronald McDonald House Charities
to help families in need when they children are in the Hospital.

Will you please order a set to help raise money for this good cause. 
Thanks in advance for your purchase.



May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

2 comments:

Brenda Hugar said...

Love you PIN -- I am so out of it, I do not know how to do this, LOL.

Latenightstamper said...

google search the words HOW TO PIN and follow the step by step directions. It's easy once you do it

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It