Jul 25, 2012

A day in Boulder City Nevada with Sherrill Graff my Stampin Grandma


We went to see our friends horses


Then we went to see the doll shop  and looked in the window

Reynolds Dolls and gifts


We played a pac man game at 

Tony's Pizza



It was Yummy





 then we went to my favorite candy store called Grandma's Daisy's

grandmadaisys@yahoo.com (702) 294-6639


These are Grandma's Favorite


I picked out some gum

we also went to a friend house to show 
her some new stampin up projects that we made at Convention last week in Salt Lake City Utah

I love spending the day in Boulder City Nevada


Then it was time for my nap

May God bless you and your family, 
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com  

2 comments:

lisa808 said...

Thanks for sharing a fun (& yummy) post!

Jayne said...

So, you're going to the Denver regional? Will you stay at Michele's? Your grand-daughter is so cute :o)

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It