Jun 14, 2012

so saffron, baja breeze, lucky limeade ink refils on a white craft pad


I have been thinking about this technique for a few days so I thought I'd finally sit down and figure it out. I have 12 extra white craft pads from a scrapbook class I did a couple months ago, so don't freak out when I mess this one up.


The best thing is I'll have this multi colored pad for the rest of it's life. All I have to do is keep adding more ink if it dries out. 
The colors I used are
so saffron, baja breeze, lucky limeade 

I think fall leaves would look great on this pad too, don't you?



I love all the Big Shot dies and framelets that match our stamps.

If you think that was fun check this out


Making your own ink pad from dryer lint and ink refills

May God bless you and your family, Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net


*

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It