Jun 6, 2012

One of my amazing Sample Makers for 2012 - Kris Sobolik

You can see exactly why I picked Kris to make swap cards for me.
I should have taken the photos closer so you could see all the details.

to see more of her work
visit her blog
I love her color combinations

 I love that all of my sample makers put their swap cards in clear envelopes for me

it's just a class thing to do


I also love that they put the labels on the back of their swap cards so 
they get credit for the artwork!




I'm looking forward to swapping these wondeerful card at convention in 7 weeks


Only 7 weeks until convention

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 702-293-1386
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net 


0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It