Jun 5, 2012

Carolyn Garland's Stampin Studio - Fun Scrapbook and Embossing classes for customers and Stampin Up demonstrators too

I'll be posting my step by step directions on this multi-Layered embossing technique on our 
FREE Stuck on Stamping group HERE.



You don't have to be a Stampin Up Demonstrator to join this group
Customers are welcome to join as well.

We do ask you to please order from your own demonstrator
 if you see any products you 
would like to purchase. 


I spent a a week helping Carolyn teach her scrapbook and rubber stamp classes.
Her stamp studio is fully stocked with everything a creative person would need to have hours and hours of stamping fun! Her group of customers and demo friends are all happy people 
and so very creative too. 
I loved spending time with them.

This interactive scrapbook page class was a hit! Everyone loved how these pages went together.
I'll be posting a Video on how to make these interactive pages on 



Let Lisa know Sherrill Graff sent you and you can get one full year for the 6 months price.
Hurry this special offer ends when Convention 2012 is over



May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 

Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ 
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/StampinUpLNStampers 
 for my Demo Only friends: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSDemoOnly/ 

for my customers
 please visit my Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
Order any product in June and you will be entered into my June Drawing for Free Stampin Up classes and supplies.

4 comments:

SamieVt said...

Sherrill... where do you get all of these amazing ideas and inspiration. Has anyone told you lately ... You Rock!!! Have a great day!!
Samantha

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa Tedder said...

I am so excited to see the interactive scrapbook pages! I have been wanting to share that with my customers but don't know how, so now I can SEE what you do to make the pages better!!
Thanks Sherrill!!

Dale Morin said...

Sherrill you always amaze me with all you do. Looking forward to the tutorial.

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It