May 8, 2012

UPS delivers overnight NEW Stampin Up catalog and supplies

My Free Bundles came today

My UPS man Treowe laughed out loud when he saw me sitting in my lawn chair near the sidewalk 
with my camera in my hand.  He's a good sport for letting me take his photo.
Thanks Treowe for your service with a smile. Hope your deliveries today are easy ones!


The center box is a new big shot
I'll be giving it away at our Faith Scrapbook Crop this weekend May 12, 2012  hosted by Carol Shanks and her team of volunteers.

I can't wait until June 1st so I can show you the product in the other boxes!

I bought them for our  I Spy catalog party. 
You will each pick a card and see how quickly you can find that item in the catalog.
The first 3 guests to find their item will win a prize!


If you live in Southern Nevada and would like to attend my events please view my 
eventbright page


Keith Campbell Fundraiser Crop  May 19, 2012
Arizona Street Recreation Center in Boulder City, Nevada





Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

1 comments:

Lelly Jelly said...

Your post made me laugh - thinking of you sitting in the sun, just waiting for the UPS van to arrive! Have fun at your crop.x

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It