May 2, 2012

starting your own home based business - this is a FUN one



When I started stampin up back in 1991 it was not for the home based business opportunity but because I just wanted the discount on my own purchases.
This was before Stampin Up started a hostess program where we could earn 20% in free goods on top of our 20-30% demonstrator discount. 
We also earn 10 Great reward point, (like frequent flyer miles) that we can spend on free products.
We can also get 50% off items when we have a qualifying workshop. 


Thanks for stopping by today. If you are thinking about starting your own
home based business this is a FUN one.
(even if you only want to get the discount on your own stampin up products like I did). 


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
702-293-1386

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It