May 17, 2012

Stampin Connection - a place demonstrators can share most everything


I had a phone call today from the complience department at 
Stampin Up
The gal I talked to was very nice and talked about things camly 
which made me feel a little better about my suspension.

The compliance department gave me permission to share this 
with you.

I asked and was told "many complaints can be as little as 5". 
So if 5 people complain about something you posted you 
could also be suspended.
I don't want this to happen to any of you.

she detailed exactly what I did that caused my suspension

1) please avoid excessive inviting of other demonstrators to 
our group on Stampin Connection
2) please avoid sharing links that will lead people out of 
Stampin Connection
3) please avoid sharing our LNS pre-convention events 
on Stampin Connection

I don't have any way to get this to LNS members on 
stampin connection
so please pass this on to the members you care about.

See you again on Stampin Connection on August 1st.




May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 702-293-1386
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net 

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It