May 17, 2012

My Stampin Connection friends need me - and I need them - We are family

It's all about US
a sence of belonging
friendship, love and concern for others
everyone working together to make a positive difference in the world
touching lives - one card at a time






I'm going to do a lot of good thinking/praying today 
because I want to write Shelli Gardner a letter and I need the wording to be inspired.

will you please think good thoughts/pray for me.

Shelli is the one who signed me up over 20 years ago.

I have been suspended from stampin connection for 3 months. Right over the time of convention. 
Many team members and close friends are on my LNS stampin connection group and that is how I stay in touch with them.

What they say I did wrong was a few little things that many other long time demonstrators do.
I sent a letter to compliance with examples. I don't want these other demonstrators to get in trouble, I only want my privileges back. 

I am trying to forgive the group of 5 people who complained about me.
I have been told that many of my friends have called or written letter on my behalf. Over 62 of the so far.

If I can't be there who will share my love for each of these dear friends. 
Many of them need me. People are much more important than how many stamps we sell I have said that over and over again.
I try to show that I believe it with my actions. 

Now that our family has grown up I need to feel needed. I want other to know they have value. 
These friends and team members mean the world to me. I need to be able to talk with them on a daily basis to help them through their trials. 
I love them with all of my heart and I wish to continue serving them. 

I guess I just wrote my letter. 
Thanks for listening dear friend, I love you!

May God bless you, your family, and your stampin up business,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 

For my customers reading this - Once you enter our Stampin Up family you will feel a great love and appreciation for who you are and what you do. Making cards and scrapbook pages bless the lives of others when they are shared. Please share what you love with others.
The good things YOU do DO matter! I love God and My family and my friends. YOU MATTER to ME. Thank you for blessing my life each and every day.
For my demonstrator friends and team members -As we work towards convention I'll be here to support you every step of the way. Continue Planning your Work and working your plan.
Thank you for joining your LNS family for a few days of extra fun. Every instructor is a volunteer a LNS member just like you and me who want to share our love for what we do.
May we continue to be blessed to serve you. See you in 9 weeks!

Leave a comment or e-mail me anytime 24-7
Love, Sherrill



2 comments:

sharonstampsalot said...

You are one of the most loving, kind people I know. I don't always understand when people are petty but I guess that's between them and God. I don't feel that you were treated fairly with your suspension from Stampin Connection but I also know that God can take any situation or circumstance and make good from it. I will pray that God will show you the good in this. Take care and know that many of us are praying for you. Your sister in Christ,
Sharon Fritz

Mindy said...

I discovered today that my Stampin connection account is suspended as well. I have no idea why they suspended me. Do you think it is because I am no longer a Demonstrator? In that case I would think they would delete my account, not suspend it. I am confused.

Mindy Bruce

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It