May 19, 2012

May 19 Scrapbook Crop, pot luck lunch, and Community Garage Sale 900 Arizona Street Boulder City Nevada 89005


Toda's Scrapbook Crop  starts at 8 am.
It's 3am right now. I guess I better go to sleep so I can get to the event at 7 am. 

Am I crazy or what!

What FUN did you do today?



four 6X6 page protectors, are on a 8 1/2 X11 page protector, which is on top of a 12X12 sheet protctor
 This is the winners Layout
 This one was created by a 11 year old scrapbooker

 each 6X6 page
lifts up



 The 8 1/2 X 11 lifts open like a book
It gives you more room to tell the full story






What do you like best about this idea?

business building tips from me



May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 702-293-1386
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net 


1 comments:

Lelly Jelly said...

What super pages, what a fab idea layering all those protector pockets.xx

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It