May 18, 2012

Demonstrators shouldn't have to join our group to feel our love and support. We should love every member, not just our friends.



Dear Stampin Connection members,

I am writing you today to express my love and concern for you. I want you to know that each and everyone of you are appreciated. As Demonstrators we believe in lifting others through word and deed. We share our love for each other and our love for the products we offer and find ways to bless lives by living the statement of the heart. We share our art in hopes to inspire creativity. 
We even show our love by the service we give.

Thank you for always being a positive influence in my life. Thank you for being there to support each other.
We should love every member, not just our friends. 
I am sorry for letting the excitement of our upcoming convention activities drive me to do crazy things of excess excitement. I am not always wise when under the influence of FUN. 
May each of us take the time to reflect on our own lives and on what our main purpose is when we share what we love.

May God bless you and watch over you, and my you watch over each other.
May each of us look at what we do and see how we can do it better. 

Take Care,
Sherrill Graff 

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It