Apr 25, 2012

Big Shot give a way - Stampin Up product from Sherrill Graff

How to enter my BIG SHOT give-a-way




Customers and Demonstrators
Become a subscriber or leave a comment on any of my blogs

Pin any photos from any of my blogs

follow me on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/sherrillgraff/
Like my facebook page http://www.facebook.com/sherrill.graff


Visit my stampin up website
 http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net  
Customers Only 


Be my friend on Stampin Connection
http://www.stampinconnection.com/profile/sherrillGraff280
Demonstrators Only 

Play our Scavenger Hunt Game  CLICK HERE
Sign Up for our LNS pre-convention events HERE


DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE YOUR 
E-MAIL SO I CAN CONTACT 
YOU IF YOU WIN!

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 

9 comments:

Angie ~ My Cricut Closet said...

Hi Sherrill! I checked out your fb page and clicked on like on your "employer" section. I followed you on pinterest. Added you as a friend On Stampin Connection and I commented is well as followed this blog.
I'm having issues with pinterest today but am waiting while pinterest is still "loading" images for me to choose. There were only two pics on the post.

Julie said...

Hi Sherrill, I commented on one of your blogs and checked out your facebook page and am following you on pinterest. You are such a generous person. God bless you

Latenightstamper said...

Make sure when you leave a comment you also leave your e-mail address so I can get a hold of you if you win the Big Shot!

Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenn said...

Hi Sherrill,
Such a busy and organized woman...and yet have time for so many others. Very impressed and I'm always commenting to people on all your activities and accomplishments. Keep it up! Now following (all) your blogs and 'pinned' some goodies! Thanks, cookinwithjennifer@yahoo.com

alittletouch said...

Hi Sherrill, I love your work and your generosity! I've added you as a friend on Stampin' Connection and started following you on pinterest.

alittletouch said...

Oops my e-mail is kait.alittletouch@gmail.com

Julie said...

I forgot to leave me email in my earlier post. jsperman1@kc.rr.com

Lori said...

Hi Sherrill, I am following your blog, I requested you as a facebook friend, I'm following your pins on pinterest, I am leaving this comment, and I requested you as a friend on Stampin Cinnection! I hope you will visit me also - www.stampinwithlori.com
stampinlori@gmail.com

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It