Feb 1, 2012

artist spotlight - fellow Stampin Up demonstrator Sandy Leathers




Hi, my name is Sandy Leathers and I’m from Houston, Texas. I have been a Stampin’Up! Demonstrator/Hobbyist since 2006 but have recently started working on taking it to the next level. After attending Leadership in 2011 and my first Convention last summer, I am working hard to build up my business.
I’m a former elementary school teacher and married to my wonderful husband, Terry. He has been a Houston Police Officer for the past 35 years and between us we have 3 grown children and 11 grandchildren! Together we enjoy traveling, riding motorcycles and assorted activities with our church and family. We also enjoy trying different restaurants around the Houston area.
This is my first year to join Late Night Stampers and I’m excited to be a part of the pre-convention activities that are being planned. As I mentioned, last year was my first time to attend Convention. Everything was so inspiring and exciting. The best perk for me was meeting so many other demonstrators from all over the U.S. and participating in some wonderful swaps. I came back to Texas so full of enthusiasm!
I look forward to meeting the other members of this group and learning new things! See y’all in July!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It