Jan 30, 2012

late night stampers Instructor Tami invites you to participate in our pre convention events in july of 2012 at the Radisson in Salt Lake City, Utah


Here is what Tami McCalla says:

"I am married, I live in Las Vegas NV, I have 2 grown sons. I love to make cards and 3-D projects and I love Stampin' Up!"
The best thing I like about pre-convention would be all the great Stamp Camp projects that we do and being able to go back home and use them the rest of the year, it makes planning classes a breeze!

The best part of Convention is the PRIZE PATROL!! and all the great stuff we get! I also like meeting so many new people and getting to know them and looking forward to seeing the ones from past conventions again!

If you can come to pre-convention or Convention you should stay at the Radisson, it is so convenient to the Salt Palace plus the LNS event is held right there too!


0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It