Jan 7, 2012

Late Night Stamper Artist Spotlight - Kris Sobolik





www.maddiebugdesigns.blogspot.com

I am approaching my 6 year anniversary with Stampin' Up! and has been wonderful! Since I farm with my dad and husband, some times during the year are pretty difficult to find time to get into my stamp room, but stamping has been a great way for me to relax when life gets crazy too. I am happy to say that my kids love to stamp with me as well and that makes it even more fun!


___________

a Note from Sherrill the LNS group mom

Kris Sobolik is our first winner for our Late Night Stamper mini catalog give-a-way

Congratulations Kris - your wish list will be ordered on the first day Sale A Bration starts along with other items to total $151.00 in Stampin Up merchandise!

Thanks for being such an active member of our LNS group.

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It