Oct 20, 2011

holiday fun, free trips for my husband and I and friends to enjoy the day with


this is my husband and I on our last stampin up trip. all expenses paid. What a fun week to spend with my husband. He's happy I'm bringing in extra income with my stampin up business. Can you believe I get paid for showing others how to make fun things paper crafts like these pumpkins!

I also get paid for teaching classes like this one. Cute Halloween ideas... quick and easy with our fun Stampin Up punches!
I get to see my friends and I'm blessed to share all these fun prizes with team members and friends and everyone loves getting FREE Stampin Up merchandise at our events!

Look how much fun the girls are having creating their cards and necklace art.

We get together each year at convention to see old friends and make new ones!


The thing I liked best about being a stampin up demonstrator when my kids were you was it gave us something fun to do together and all four of our children are artistic! I loved being able to have friends over to stamp each week. Each year before the holidays a few friends and I would help our kids create little gift projects that we would sell at the Doodlebug craft show. Each of us would make a little extra money to go shopping for Christmas. It taught our kids that when we want something we can work for it. I do hope you will call me and see what being a demonstrator in your spare time is all about. It's the only Hobby that I have ever LOVED enough to share it with all my friends and family! Stampin Up paid me STAMPIN PAYMENTS - SHERRILL GRAFF $2,560.51 for September.
I bet you can think of what to do with a little extra income!

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
call me if you are in southern nevada 293-1386 so you can get started today!
or go to my Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net my recruit password is scrapbook1



*

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It