Jul 8, 2011

Host a Workshop earn free goods with Stampin Up and Sherrill Graff

We will match your Joann's coupon when you host a qualifying workshop with us!
The best part is we have NO Expiration date
You and your 10 closest friends will get a hands on card making experience FREE






Here are today's samples... what do you think?


I love what I do and you can too!
With Stampin Up you can have your DREAM JOB ~ Ask me how

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
My Website:
http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1

If you are a demonstrator and you don't know how to give your customers 50% off one item, go read the new hostess program on the Stampin Up website.

The hostess program has been improved so our Host's can earn more FREE Stampin Up products!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It