Sep 17, 2010

why in the world do I give so much away - sherrill graff stampin up demonstrator


I know it seams unreal sometimes but I really do share what I have been given

here is a program I run where I hire sample makers to create cards for me to display or swap
and where we are done many of them are donated to charity (Ronald McDoanld House)

I have been a stampin up demonstrator for 19 years.
I have been working my business a little here and there over the years so I have a nice sized downline.
I receive a nice sized override check each month. What we don't use to pay bills go's into a "pay it forward sort of program"

I use my instant income, my hostess free goods and great rewards points to buy supplies for myself and I just enjoy sharing what God has given me. Here is my story

http://latenitestampinwithsherill.blogspot.com/2010/01/my-stampin-up-story-by-sherrill-graff.html

if you have a positive comment, I'd love to hear it istmpnv@aol.com
tell me what you think of my posts

3 comments:

Sarah Miller said...

Sherrill, you know I'm a BIG fan, and share the concept of; you can never out give God. He is my strengh and my inspiration...and you inspire me also. More than you ever know.

Latenightstamper said...

thank you for posting. thank you for the kind words too.
Just because I made it into the top 100 is no reason for me to change who I am. I feel it's my duty to share what I have been given. I wake up each day and pray to bless the life of another. How did God bless you to be a tool in his hands. PLEASE SHARE

Karen's Cards n Stamps said...

Sherrill, I just recently discovered you and became a fan very quickly!! you are an insperation to new demos and hobby demos trying to make the switch and build a down line. I come to you page daily for inspiration and I always find it!! Thanks you keep up the great work!

Karen

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It