Sep 25, 2010

I love to scrapbook and I like it even better when the pages are interactive - by sherrill graff stampin up demonstrator in Boulder City NV 89005

sherrill graff stampin up demonstrator
shares her love for scrapbooking

This is a quick and easy scrapbook page using the one sheet wonder technique
with two step stamping.

Stampin up has Designer series paper that makes scrapbooking quick and easy! All I did was add a 6x6 and a 8 1/2 X 11 page protector to the front of the 12x12 page protector.
See how the pages lift up?

This page has the cool new web embossing folder
I love all the new supplies and ideas we have available
check out the website

I created this page for a 12x12 scrapbook page swap for Leadership in Phoenix, AZ
January 2010

Only the bottom right square on each of these pages lifts up.


all 5 of these pages lift up
you can put 11 large photos on this one page!


I love the fall colors on this scrapbook page
I taught this class at the Faith Crop here in Las Vegas and it was a big hit!
Carol Shanks is the owner of the crop. It's the Best one in Las Vegas!






Stampin up sell kits called simply scrappin and they make it easy to create wonderful pages!

wheels, stamps and punches help us create fun pages. I love these lady bugs
don't you?

please leave a comment and tell me which page you like best
don't forget to leave a link to your blog if you have one!

May God bless you and your family,Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net my recruit password is scrapbook1

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It