Sep 1, 2010

Heather Wright-Porto computer information master's degree, consulting company and author

I came home from a scheduling class and found a large package in my mail from Heather Wright-Porto ... my first thought was that she had entered my sample maker contest.

after I opened the package I was delighted and surprised to see a signed copy of HER NEW BOOK!



Beginning Google Blogger by Heather Wright-Porto http://www.blogsbyheather.com/





I sent this e-mail to Heather,

....I will post about it on my blog and on all my groups and talk about it in all the blogging classes I teach!
As a matter of fact, I was just asked to take over the computer course at our local recreation facility.

Every one of my students will NEED YOUR book!

....I'd love to have some copies to use as prizes in my 500 club (demonstrators who sell 500 each month)
I'll go to www.apress.com/info/bulksales to check on pricing

thank you for this signed copy, it means so much to me that YOU would include me in your close friends list :)

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1
Quote: "if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"
The shortest distance between a problem and a solution is the distance between your knees and the floor.
You can't live a perfect day without doing something for someone who will never
be able to repay you.

Ordinary people doing productive activities consistently can get extraordinary results!!!!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It