Sep 15, 2010

founder's Circle trip September 15th 2010 page 5

This has been a wonderful day. I am so thankful to be here, to be able to enjoy meeting new friends. I am so thankful for a loving family and for the blessings of a great company to work with and for my friends and customers who keep having a need for more supplies.

May God continue to bless each of you with the desires of your heart. I believe if we do our part God will do the rest.
A special thanks to my loved ones for allowing me to believe in a dream, thank you for your love and support. Each of you have made this experience possible.

hugs to you all
Love, Sherrill

Our First nights pillow gift

Ink pads, ribbon and more fun stuff
A new cupcake stamp set with matching cupcake punch! (sorry can't show it because it's not available yet)

Another new stamp set was our team gift at the sweet shop
(they will also be giving us a pack of rub-ons with this prize)For dinner we had soup and bread,
a salad,
Beef wellington 'and a yummy raspberry cheesecake dessert




We enjoyed a fun game of phase 10

This was our first time at founders meeting
it was short but very helpful, helping us know what to expect




I'd love for my friends to leave a comment on my blog.... how are you enjoying the photos so far?
Tomorrow we go to Kanab to see them manufacture the stamps. I have always wanted to go but I have never taken the time to check it out.
Should be fun!

10 comments:

Priscilla said...

Wow how exciting and it looks like so much fun! I love the new stamp set with matching punch!! =)

~*Priscilla Aguilar*~
http://faeriedreamsandpaperwishes.blogspot.com

corinnesomerville said...

That punch is AMAZING!!!!! WHEN...WHEN...WHEN...will it be available?????? Thanks for sharing with us...it means SO much !!!!

love ya !

Terri Sallee said...

Sherrill, This could not have happened to a better person. You are the example to so many of us for stamping and giving. I love that our great company is willing and able to reward all your efforts.
Have fun
Terri Sallee

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the pics. I'm living vicariously through you.
Thank you
--Marion
mardornan@yahoo.com

PaperFairyKris said...

Looks like so much fun! Can't wait to see your pics from Kanab!

Jan Hoyt said...

Hi Sherrill! Thanks so much for sharing the exciting photos with us, we are living vicariously through you, my dear! ENJOY your very well deserved trip, you have certainly earned it! Jan Hoyt
http://www.inkerzaway.blogspot.com

Penny Hanuszak said...

Fabulous photos,tells a good story and let's us glimpse your great time away! You must be having a ball, you sure have worked hard for it! The new punch set and matching punch will be so awesome!
Thanks for sharing and have fun!

Carey said...

Thank you, thank you, thank you for all you are posting. Glad you are having a great time since you really deserve it. Hug Shelli for me please.

Carey Rogers
aka Roscoe's mommy

Angie Tieman said...

Loving the photos! Thanks for sharing!!

Elizabeth said...

Love the pictures! Thanks so much for sharing! I'm so excited for you! Enjoy it!

Hugs!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It