Sep 16, 2010

founder's Circle trip September 15th 2010 page 6


A trip to Kanab Utah to see the Stampin Up manufacturing facility and all the wonderful SU employees.... what a wonderful welcome

Too of the tour guides
Our guide Linda has been with the company since 1993!

This is the apartment that family and employees stay at while visiting
The TV/sun room

One of the 3 bedrooms

The living area
We asked Shelli to sit down and look like she was a t home

She said she would rather have others in the pictures with her

We played BINGO on the bus and won fun prizes!

This is the park that rubber built

These gals are all rising stars

It felt really good on our toes

Sample cards made with the new set we received yesterday

The Gathering place grew larger today

I can hardly believe this is made with paper

Make-n-Takes
More samples


Out to dinner with Judy Garza
Olive Garden
Judy and I holding our Founder's Circle bag (this photo was taken at convention in July)

Our pillow gift

and this beautiful simply adorned necklace was inside

I LOVE IT and will be wearing it tomorrow

Thanks Stampin Up for a wonderful day of pampering and fun
I really enjoyed the trip to Kanab,
there are wonderful people there and a lot of fun things to see.
I'm looking forward to a good nights rest so we can enjoy Regionals tomorrow

Judy is one of the presenters!!! GO JUDY!


wish YOU were here with us!

________________________________
Friday Frenzy

every customer who orders on my website
will be put in my drawing for $200 free stampin up
merchandise of YOUR choice!


May God bless you and your family,Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net my recruit password is scrapbook1

1 comments:

Christina said...

Sherril,
I am a fellow demo and I am wondering how you are able to offer this much free merchandise.
Do you really get that many people ordering from your website? feel free to email me at christina.kilton@yahoo.com. I would love to know.

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It