Aug 4, 2010

winners of stampin up merchandise from Sherrill Graff

Janice Rosenthal Rock

Judy Jackson

Ann Fitton, Tana Conley, Kris Sobolik


Each of these winners
along with Mary Brown and Elizabeth Hurst will win $350 worth of stampin up product of their choice in exchange for 50 wonderful card fronts in cello envelopes.

If you wish to enter my sample maker contest please enter by sending your sample or samples to: Sherrill Graff
sample maker contest
605 Kendrick Place
Boulder City NV 89005

Entry needs to be to me by Monday August 30th
and will be judged the first week of September

Questions? e-mail me at istmpnv@aol.com

2 comments:

Janice Rosenthal Rock said...

Oh my gosh!!! I am over the top thrilled, elated, excited and overjoyed at my good fortune, Sherrill!!! THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU! This means a LOT to me right now, as I have a very long wish list, and very SMALL bank account! I will email you "offline" for further instructions, etc. You are THE BEST!!!

Jaime Benavides said...

So, all we need to do to enter is make card fronts? If that's the case, I'll be happy to enter for a chance to win Free Stampin' Up! Merchandise. Thanks Sherrill! ;)

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It