Aug 5, 2010

Book Your Workshop so you can Earn FREE HOSTESS GOODS - Join my team and enjoy a all expense paid vacation


I'm sharing my display boards


with all the great cards


from my friends


They also have samples from the sample makers I have had over the past year and a half



Winners cards are on my boards as well
we gave away over $300. in prizes at this event!


The color charts were created at convention
It's so nice to see the colors in real life!


We created this card at our last brayer class. You stamp the flowers in white craft ink
then brayer, and stamp the flowers again to finish the look. It's easy and make a great workshop
make-n-take card


I LOVE this new set!


This was another brayer class card
If you would like me to teach you how to make it, just invite me over to your home or work to teach you and a few of your friends
e-mail me at istmpnv@aol.com
or call me 702-293-1386 to set up your party!



Denise Jorgensen created this beautiful card at our WOW event at convention in July!
I love it, don't you


Stampin Up provides wonderful trips for Demonstrators who have a balanced business and who meet the sales and team building requirements. Hawaii was wonderful and Mark and I are looking forward to Alaska!!!

It's fun to go on a all expense paid vacation each year!





More great cards from convention







Talk about over the top swaps!!!!


awesome artwork from Virginia Killmore


Lauri Seago a wonderful team member made both of these for me











This Santa folds into a box!

I love to have my display boards tell a story,
what do you think about when you see my help wanted sign?





Please e-mail me today to Book Your Workshop so you can Earn FREE HOSTESS GOODS!
or join my team and earn your own all expense paid vacation!


http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It