Jul 27, 2010

Thank you to Patty Bennett and Judy Garza for sharing these photos with me can you believe, I went to convention without a camera

Thank you to Patty Bennett and Judy Garza for sharing these photos with me
can you believe, I went to convention without a camera!
get-attachment-3.jpg
IMG_0283.JPG.jpeg
get-attachment-4.jpg

This is the very first year I was able to work my way into the founders circle!
I was named #72 in the top USA 100 demonstrators. I would have been happy with #99!

I wish my family was there to celebrate with me, after all YOU are the reason I do it!
I am so thankful for answered prayers
I know God is blessing our family

and the best part is MARK IS WORKING again!!!!!!!


would you be willing to help me find 5 new people to teach stamping too? I could sure use the help to accomplish this years goals :)


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
My Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1
Quote: "if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"
Ordinary people doing productive activities consistently can get extraordinary results!!!!

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It