Jul 3, 2010

A blast from the past - late night stamper events and artwork







Every year is full of fun memories and good times with friends. Here is a photo of some of our Pre-Convention instructors. We do these fun events each year on the Monday and Tuesday before the Stampin Up convention at the Radisson hotel on temple square.











Here are some of the stamp camp projects. Glayla is teaching. This photo is of Barbara showing me the card she has on the convention display. She is a very talented stamper and friend on my team.












I love all the demonstrations at convention. Remember this one that Brent made?
I also enjoy all the hundreds of samples that we can take photos of. These samples have been collected all year long and yes, there are tons of them!!!
Stampin Up always puts up banners welcoming us to the convention center. Stampin Up really puts on a great show for us. We hope to see you at convention this year!





Here is a photo of the many great demonstrators that came to our pre-convention events in the past. We have 2 shoe box swaps, a latenightstampers reunion party, 2 wow events, a midnight madness and 3 stamp camps!



























I happen to be LDS (Latter Day Saint) so I had to add a photo of the SLC temple.



The Party is this way
One of our Reunion party projects from our Late Night Stamper events.
Loni Spendlove provided the idea and the supplies.
This is Cathy She is one of our past instructors showing the swap she made.
This is the Logo we use for our group of stampers. Look for it at convention to find your friends.

we have pins and t- shirts too at cafe press. http://www.cafepress.com/LateNightStmprs

What is in your bag?
leave a comment telling us the 5 best things you keep in this bag and you may be our next winner!

Past Big Shot Winner Joyce Spear from Columbus, OH
You won the BIG SHOT
you may be our next winner
just leave a comment to enter the contest!

Mary Haden is teaching above, more of our LNS friends below


Cute little baskets

Great swap cards!

Vivian Swain made these fun owl pins!




This is a photo of me and my friends ( I'm in the middle) at convention a couple years ago. Here are photos of all the happy stampers with the cool tote bags! Memento Mall is so fun! I wonder what fun things they will have for us this year?


I love convention and that is one of the reasons why it's so great to be a Stampin Up demonstrator!


Look at these great projects from the past.
















Stampin Up demonstrators are so talented!

Please e-mail me if yo wish to join my team.

Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

7 comments:

Tricia said...

I love all the samples, they are so inspiring. Thanks for sharing them. As for my SU Big Shot Bag, I use it all the time and these are my 5 staple items:
My Big Shot with cutting plates
Favorite Bigz Dies (including Top Note)
Favorite Embosslits (including Beautiful Wings, love those butterflies)
Copies of latest Catalogs (with Wish Lists inside)
My Textured Impressions Embossing Folders (love the new Vintage Wallpaper folder)
The great thing is there is still plenty of room for more!
Tricia Butts, Northglenn (Denver) Colorado
http://www.triciastampingcreations.blogspot.com

Judi Sparks said...

I love the Big Shot Bag. The 5 best things to keep in it are: Big Shot (duh!), Top Note die,
Milk Carton die, Embosslits and finally, candy!!! Who isn't persuaded by a handmade box filled with chocolate???

Judi
http://www.stampwithjudi.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

I don't have the Big Shot Bag yet, but if I did, I would defintely store my Big Shot (which I absolutely LOVE), with all the cutting plates, my embosslits, a few of my favorite Bigz dies, and all of my embossing folders because I can't decide which one I like best.

Jamie
APO, Okinawa, Japan
www.want2bcreative.blogspot.com
okicrafter at yahoo dot com

Gladys said...

oh i love all the samples i think ill be casing some of them!! but the 5 best things to keep in the bag are 1 the Big Shot totally love mine!! 2. Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder 3. Beautiful Wings 4. Catalogs and order forms with business cards attached and 5. would be some samples to hand out.
Gladys
TheSoCalStamper.blogstop.com

Latenightstamper said...

When you leave a message talking about stampin up items and you leave your full name sherrill graff with your blog address http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/it helps increase your search engine listings. So go visit your demo friends and leave your blog address. You will be helping both of you! a win win situation!

Anonymous said...

Love the samples shown. So different, but all great.

The 5 things I would keep in the bag are:
1. Adhesive
2. the Big Shot (if I had one)
3. the beautiful butterflies die and Manhattan Flower texture die
4. sponge dauber and ink to distress
5. Cardstock to cut

marilyn2222 @ hotmail.com

Gladys said...

Hi Sherril, I was wondering who won the big shot bag?
Thanks
Gladys

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It