May 1, 2010

Please Follow me- Sherrill Graff Stampin Up demonstrator

Last Month we GAVE AWAY A Stampin Up BIG SHOT!

I have a follow me drawing for FREE Stampin Up Merchandise
please enter today

step 1
follow my blog
step 2
send me an e-mail at istmpnv@aol.com
and tell me if you want in

Contest A for SU Customers
or
Contest B for SU Demonstrators

If you have been a blog reader of mine you know I give $100 of FREE SU Merchandise each month and this month is no different... enter today

Hi Sherrill!

First I would like to say THANK YOU for the AWESOME SUPER FANTASTIC Big Shot that I now own! WOOHOO I don’t have to borrow my friends anymore! J I have to say I have been having a GREAT time with it! So much I am wondering if they ever wear out.. because I might just do that ha-ha!

Second, I am getting ready to package up and send off your white cardboard that you asked for. .... I do have A LOT to send you still.

However! a friend of mine do up some build-a-bears with their own set of clothes for a craft show to give to kids. Well, as in a busy life she forgot to take them and I didn’t want her to throw them out and immediately thought of you. Could you use them for your project? I also have some extra bear clothes that I cut out using her big shot ages ago and have not finished the project I started with them… I am so busy now with my business after taking your boot camp that I probably won’t get the time to finish it to be honest so if you would like to have some pre-cut build-a-bear things let me know and I will put them in the box with the cardboard as well.

Inky Hugs,

Cristena Bagne

cristena@gettincrafty.com

http://www.gettincrafty.com

If you are a Stampin Up demonstrator wishing to build your business big, Join Boot Camp today!

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/LNSBootCamp/

6 comments:

Mary said...

Oh wow, what a great time to enter your contest with the new catalog! Thanks for the offer. I love your cards and creativity.

Judy Jackson said...

This is such a good time -- and my wish list is so long! I would love to be entered in the next monthly contest!!

Judy Jackson

Lori Mueller said...

I could REALLY use some extra SU! supplies as my business is not booming these past months....and the new catty will be here before some of us can financially support. Thanks for the chance to enter this contest...wish me luck!!

stampingmadly said...

Count me in, Sherrill. I signed up to subscribe.

sherry said...

I want in contest B please....
I also love the Stampin Up! Table Top Cutter...I couldn't cut a striaght line without it

Sherry Robinson
Independent SU Demo
Sherrystampinbella.com
Sherry@sherrystampinbella.com

Alicia said...

I'm really excited to get my hands on the new colors and accessories! I've already met my minimums for the quarter so I'm not going to buy anything else so I have money to spend when the pre-order period starts.
Thanks for the chance to enter and win!

Hugs and Blessings
Alicia
www.stamwithalicia.com

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It