May 3, 2010

I have an opinion that our Stampin Up table tops cutter is the best paper cutter in the world by sherrill graff


I have an opinion that our Stampin Up table tops cutter is the best paper cutter in the world.


In my opinion our Stampin Up Table Top paper cutter is
light weight
very portable
I like that it has the ability to cut 12X12 cardstock because of the ruler extension that nicely tucks away when not in use.
I love that it has the finger guard that also holds the paper perfectly still when you cutting giving us precision cuts.
I love that you can cut a sliver of paper thin enough to thread a button.
Now we can have all stampin up colors of "paper thread"

What do you like best about it? How long did it take you to buy it?
If you don't have it, what brand paper cutter do you use now?

please leave your opinion below

Would you be willing to come to a free workshop to try our paper cutter out?



May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net my recruit password is scrapbook1

14 comments:

wsxwhx697 said...

IS VERY GOOD..............................

Latenightstamper said...

Thank you for your comment, if you leave your e-mail address with your comment I will enter you into my free stamps drawing. Leave a comment each month and you will increase your chances of winning.

Mary Campbell said...

It took me a while to try our cutter, but once I used it I would never go back to another. I love how sharp it stays, I can cut more than one sheet of paper at a time, I can easily cut all paper sizes, it is sturdy, and all my cuts are clean. I love it!
Mary Campbell
jjjcamp@hotmail.com

Carolyn Serviss said...

I couldn't live without it when it comes to prepping for workshops, camps, etc.

Any tips on how to sell it to our customers? No sales on this item to date!!

Carolyn Serviss said...

I couldn't live without it when it comes to prepping for classes, workshops, etc. It's great!!

elaine said...

I haven't broken down and bought the table top trimmer yet. The main feature about the regular paper cutter I like is that you can use it to cut a square out of the middle of the paper. I do this a lot to save paper when I mat a layout. I do plan to buy the table top trimmer someday though, I've heard such good things about it. Hey, a stamper needs more than 1 trimmer!

Erin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Erin said...

(oops! sorry! second time trying to post...)

The table top cutter is certainly on my wish list! :)

I currently use a sliding cutter that I purchased well before I joined Stampin' Up! but am really looking forward to getting a table cutter that'll give a more precise and sharper cut.

Erin Calhoun-Mangat
http://inked.papersweets.ca

stampingmadly said...

I bought this cutter but don't use it as much as my personal cutter--YET. Part of it is logistics--the personal cutter is smaller and sits on a rickety tv tray next to my stamping table and is always ready to go. I have to get the table top cutter off the shelf and put it on something more stable when I want to use it. I really like that it goes up to 6 inches before you have to add the extension, whereas it is sometimes tricky cutting at 5", 5 1/8", 5 1/16" etc. on the personal cutter--which I often want to cut as mats on our standard size card.

stampingmadly said...

ps: my blog is http://stampingmadly.blogspot.com

Liston Family said...

This is on my wishlist but I have not used one yet. I have heard that the ease of it is fantastic and that the blade always stays sharp!

Marie
marie@scrapofcreativity.com
www.scrapofcreativity.com

Sharon said...

I love my SU table top cutter! I have had mine for a little over 2yrs now. It is the best! Lightweight, portable, the cuts are percise. I also have a Fiskers. But, I use my SU table top cutter for any size paper!

Kris Sobolik said...

I love our table cutter and don't use anything else anymore!
Kris Sobolik
ksobolik@hotmail.com

Kathryne said...

Sherrill,

You have inspired me to give back even more and I am doing a fundraiser for relay for life June 12! Wish me luck!!

http://craftykatcreations.blogspot.com

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It