Nov 11, 2009

Stampin Up Convention 2010 - Late Night Stamper Pre-convention events Start July 19th 2010 in SLC






Plan to attend Convention 2010 with us on July 21-24, 2010

OUR LNS events start on Monday July 19th and end on Saturday July 24th with Patsy's WOW event after convention is over.

You may still purchase the monday July 19th  stamp camp, one shoe box swap, and Tuesday July20th wow event all for $120 for all 3 of these events

Send your payment to istmpnv@aol.com using pay pal
or mail a check to 
Sherrill Graff 
605 Kendrick Place
Boulder City NV 89005
if you are sending a check e-mail me and let me know so I can hold your spot, They sell out fast.


Please Note: the Tuesday  July 20th Night Reunion Party is all sold out sorry

Monday July 19th will be a 8:30 AM stamp camp 
followed by a Monday 2 PM shoe box swap
then a Monday Night 7 PM Reunion Party 
all at the PLAZA
 
 
Tuesday July 20th will be a 8:30 AM stamp camp 
followed by a tuesday 2 PM shoe box swap
then the Tuesday Night 7 PM WOW event by Tami
all at the PLAZA

the Stamp Camp projects are the same on both days.
the WOW demonstrations are different on both days.

All events have prizes and give-a-ways.

If you still need to book your sleeping rooms you can save $30 a night off regular rates by staying in our group blocks in the Plaza, the Shilo, and the Radission in SLC temple square locations. Each hotel is right next to the Salt Palace convention center.

May God bless you and your family, 
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com

20 comments:

非凡 said...

I'm appreciate your writing skill.Please keep on working hard.^^

Cristena Bagne said...

I put this on my blog for you as well Sherrill. You know I am not going already so have lots and lots of fun for me too! :)
Inky Hugs, Cristena

Jan said...

Seeing those photos from previous LNS events brings back some fun memories! Can't wait for convention 2010! Jan Hoyt
inkerzaway.blogspot.com

Elizabeth Sloman said...

I sure hope to attend one of SHerrills Convention events sometime ----- course I have to actually GET to convention first :)
Sherrill is AMAZING though and I'd LOVE to meet her in person and attend some of her events - they look SO fun from the photos!
Elizabeth Sloman
www.mamastamper.com

Debi said...

I am so jealous of all of you who gets to go...I'm making this a goal of mine for next year!!

thanks for all you share!!...

Debi Engle
http://debislakeshorestudio.blogspot.com

Just your everyday average married momma... said...

These photos make it look so fun - I hope to attend one of Sherrills events sometime!

Elizabeth Sloman
www.mamastamper.com

stampingmadly said...

Enjoy convention, wish I could join you. Get your fingers inky for me.

Karen Philipp said...

I'm looking forward to convention. My first!

stampingmadly said...

Ooops, forgot to leave my name and address--and I do want a chance to win your drawing, Sherrill!

Sage Kimble
www.stampingmadly.blogspot.com

Lori Mueller said...

Oh, how I would love to attend SU! Convention. It will have to be another year. I wish everyone lots of fun!

Lori Mueller
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/lorimueller/blog

kreationzbyzabrina said...

This will be my first convention. I am so excited. I wish it was next week. I am looking forward to meeting you. I still need to sign up for something on LNS. So far I have made my plan reservation. Still need to do my hotel stuff.

Rhonda Nelson
www.kreationzbyzabrina.com

ArtisticInkspirations said...

I wont be going to convention, but posted your link to this blog so others can sign up! Connie Smith, www.highdesertstamper.com

sandi maciver said...

this is my first convention and I signed up for EVERYTHING. I want to see everything, I want to do everything and I want to meet EVERYONE who is a part of this group because they are all so awesome.
A whole week of Stamping, no dinners to make, no dishes, no vacuuming, just friends and stamping
Somebody pinch me - no wait - don't, I don't want to wake up!
See you all there

Janet K Moore said...

Sherill
I enjoyed all the LNS events I attended last year, I had alot of fun and learned alot also. I am looking forward to all the great events this year.

Ann said...

Sherrill these events look soooo exciting!!! I am going to convention, but I only there for a limited number of days. Would love to come. Hopefully will meet some of you during convention.

Sharon Field / Created By You said...

OOOh.. I wish I could go to convention this year. It is always so much fun but have to sit this one out! I know everyone will have loads of fun at your events Sherrill!

Jeannie Bushman said...

I was hopeing to go to convention this year but my daughter is coming home from her mission on July 21. Haven't seen her for 18 months so maybe next year. It looks like so much fun! Jeannie

Anonymous said...

Hi, Sherrill, I met you at Leadership this year and did one of your shoebox swaps. I loved it. Please sign me up for the $120. special for Mon and Tues. I'm so looking forward to it. Thanks for doing this, Diane Glenn
frommyhousetoyours
bndglenn@comcast.netwird

Lucinda said...

Ugh. What a bunch of waste. If only Americans would spend half this much energy on our democracy, maybe we could make a difference. Just keep wasting that paper ladies, no one really cares.

Anonymous said...

Wow, craptacular!!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It