Oct 1, 2009

My digital Studio - FREE Product offer

Earn a FREE Stamp Set when you join my Stampin Up team!
If you love this scrapbook page idea and you Live in or Near Las Vegas Nevada I'm offer a special $15 pre-order.  Faith Crop participants will get personal instruction. If you live out of town and would still like to order this kit, I will need to charge shipping so I may send it to you once the items are in. (Deadline to Pre-order October 15th)
The 6x6 pages opens to reveal a 8 1/2 X 11 page which opens to reveal a 12X12 scrapbook page.




I joined because of the discount on these great products but stampin up is more then selling stamps, they are building people. My hobby turned into a job when my husband lost his. This month my $3 thousand dollar commission check will pay most of our house hold bills. 

This blessing will give my husband time to find a job he will enjoy instead of taking one out of desperation.

(He wanted to be Mr. Mom and not go back to work but I said... I don't think so!) Thanks to family, and friends for your continued prayers on our behalf. I KNOW our prayers are being answered! May God continue to bless all of us, our families and our work and all we do. Hugs, Sherrill


With the launch of our much anticipated My Digital Studio software, new recruits can purchase an exclusive Starter Kit that includes My Digital Studio, in addition to stamps, inks, and accessories.

Starter Kit Price: $185 (over $295 value!)

Digital+ Starter Kit Contents:

  • My Digital Studio software
  • Party Hearty and Petal Pizzazz stamp sets
  • Whisper White card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Earth Elements assorted card stock (8-1/2" x 11")
  • Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, and Tempting Turquoise Classic Stampin' Pads
  • Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, and Real Red Stampin' Write markers
  • Chocolate Chip 1/4" grosgrain ribbon
  • Real Red 1" double-stitched grosgrain ribbon
  • Button Latte Designer buttons
  • Stampin' Dimensionals
  • Mini Glue Dots
  • SNAIL Adhesive
  • Business supplies (product catalogs, order forms, training DVD, and other supplies
Contact me about my FREE Product drawings and contests. istmpnv@aol.com 
Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net 
my recruit password is scrapbook1

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It