Oct 6, 2009

Big Shot Contest Winner - Rebekah Jensen She won FREE Stampin Up Merchandise



Big Shot Contest Winner - Rebekah Jensen She won FREE Stampin Up Merchandise

Rebekah  Jensen is the winner of my Big Shot Contest!
She will receive these items from her Wish List:
·         115963 Finial Press          7.95
·         113476  Standard Crease Pad      8.95
·         115951  Timeless Type Junior Alphabet 74.95
·         117977 Stampin’ Up! Bear           23.95
·         117978  Stampin’ Up! Beary Essentials    23.95
·         115972  Stampin’ Up! Many Thanks         5.50
·         113441  Swirls Scribbles 4.95

5 UStamp Pass winners
Vivian Swain florida_scrapper@earthlink.net,
Janice Rosenthal-Rock jrose@surewest.net
Barbara Vogt J3Vogt@aol.com
Sarah Miller sarah@stetlerarts.com,
Penny Silva hihosilvaa@cox.net,
Thank you Dawn for all the FREE passes

_____

My husband has been very supportive since the stampin up trip to Hawaii :)

believe it or not I have only done 20 thousand this last couple years in a row. 
Before that I usually did 1,200- 1,400 a month. 

The first time I went for 20 thousand was the first time Mark lost a job. I worked really hard that year. I realized I needed to plan my work then work my plan but I also had to be more consistent.
This is the very first quarter I reached 12 thousand and earned the $500 bonus.
What a blessing that will be to help pay bills!

My dear husband said, to expand my customer base past my "regulars". I prayed about it and tried to follow inspiration. That year my focus went from sales to serving people better. 

Putting peoples needs first, made the difference.
The more I did for others the better things turned out. I also did one other thing that changed my life. I promised to give God the glory and praise for all my blessings. 
I give credit to God for all my blessings. 

Once again he is helping us do what is right and we are seeing good results. Many of the boot camp assignments feel inspired and center around L.I.S.T Lift ~ Inspire ~ Serve ~ and ~ Teach

Lets each put others needs before our own. Find little ways to do a bit more for our family members, friends and customers.  
I challenge us to write a few needed thank you notes expressing your appreciation for all they do.

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/
Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1

3 comments:

bluepoohbear75 said...

Congrats Rebekah!

Those are some beautiful cards. I love the papers and colors. TFS

Becky Jensen said...

Woo Hoo!! Thank you Sherrill!!

Anonymous said...

Congrats, Becky!!!! You deserve all of that & more! :) XOXO, Teresa B.

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It