Oct 30, 2009

$150 Stampin Up product give-a-way with My Digital Studio from Sherrill Graff


As part of my $150 Stampin Up product December 25th Give-a-way I will be awarding one copy of the new stampin up my digital studio.

Usually the winner is randomly chosen,
this time I will pick a winner based on the answers to a few questions

please send me your answers  to  istmpnv@aol.com

Name:
How many years have you known about our company, Stampin Up?    http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net 
Do you already have a Stampin Up demonstrator.
If yes, would you mind sharing their name?
What part of the world do you live in?
What languages do you speak?
Do you already use a Digital Scrapbook product from a company other than Stampin Up?
Would you also enjoy making  your own greeting cards and other paper crafts as well as scrapbooking? 

Would you be willing to share a photo of something you have made with me?
The winners artwork will be posted on my blog.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions. 

I have a FREE drawing every month. 
To enter: Please visit my blog to leave a comment. 

May God bless you and your family, 
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 

Quote: "if God is your co-pilot, switch seats"

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It