Sep 5, 2009

My digital studio by Stampin Up - Free Stampin Up merchandise give a way by Sherrill Graff demonstrator



I'm sending a copy of my digital studio to
Michele mhillam@aol.com,
in October.

also my duplicate hostess sets go to 
Heather Arsenault  gilles.arsenault2@sympatico.ca

Every artist that gets spotlighted on my blog is entered to win my drawings 
for Stampin Up Merchandise!

To be spotlighted please send me
a photo of you
and 2-3 photos of your newest artwork.
I also need your blog address. 

Only blogs that are 99% Stampin Up can have a link from my blog to yours. Thank you


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 

1 comments:

Heather A said...

Sherrill, I am so excited to win something from you!!!
Thanks so much!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It