Sep 2, 2009

artist Spotlight -Lauri Seago Stampin Up Demonstrator




My name is Lauri Seago and I live in northern Colorado. I fell in love at 17, and I’ve been married to my best friend for over 27 years…and yep, we’re still head-over-heels in love with each other! We have 3 beautiful children (our youngest is now off to college) and one sweet grandson who is the light of our lives! 
I was sold on Stampin’ Up! after attending just one party. I drove 40 miles the next day to sign up to become a demonstrator! The best part is that my husband convinced me to go for it! He agrees that it was one of the best things that I’ve ever done, and I’ll never be the same! My customers are some of the most incredible people that I’ve ever met and they have become some of my dearest friends. I’ve been so blessed! 

Hugs!
Lauri

Please visit Lauri at www.astampersperspective.typepad.com 

0 comments:

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It