Aug 14, 2009

You won the Stampin Up BIG SHOT contest winner - Joyce Spear

What is in your bag?
leave a comment telling us the 5 best things you keep in this bag and you may be our next winner!

Congratulations to Joyce Spear from Columbus, OH
You won the BIG SHOT 
You will also receive these items
Thanks for posting uplifting comments on members blogs and for sharing what you love.
We can't wait to see what you make with your new toys :) Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com 
ITEMS TO BE SHIPPED
CustomerItem NumberDescriptionQty OrderedQty to Be Shipped
Spear, Joyce115364Holiday Best HOSTESS STAMP SET11
Spear, Joyce115962TEXTURZ PLATES PERFECT DETAILS11
Spear, Joyce115258Us Spring-Summer 2009 Catalog Sampler (Single)11
Spear, Joyce113460Sizzix Originals Snowflake #211
Spear, Joyce113478Sizzix Accessory Cutting Pad, Extended 1-Pair11
Spear, Joyce113439Sizzix Big Shot Machine11
Spear, Joyce115963TEXTURED IMPRESSIONS FINIAL PRESS11
Spear, Joyce117630EXTENDED PREMIUM CREASE PAD11

10 comments:

A Touch of SOL said...

Congrats Joyce. ENJOY!

A Touch of SOL said...

I dont have this bag yet but IF I had it I would keep my big shot, cutting pads, a bigz die, a texturz plate and pieces of cardstock...so if I am on the go and someone would like to see how it works I have all the essentials.

Joyce Spear said...

*Happy Dancing!*

Thank you so much, Sherrill! I can't begin to tell you what a blessing this is and how excited I am! Stay tuned, and I'll do my best to knock your socks off with some terrific projects!

*More Happy Dancing!*

Heartfelt hugs,
Joyce

Catherine said...

Well a the bag is so large a friend of mine would say you could fit a family of four and a subaru. It is hugh and besides the great big shot I would put in my texturz plates and some card stock, stamps and ink. Everything needed to make a card in a flash just in case!
Catherine

rush8888 said...

no one else is more deserving than my own grand poobah and stamping guru, joyce!! yipee yipee

if i had this bad, i would give it to joyce, because we would only have one big shot between us...that, and 600 miles! anyway, joyce SEEMS to have everything, so i would put 5 - $5.00 gift certificates in it, so she could choose her own goodies.

happy dancing with you!

Stampindragon said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Stampindragon said...

Congrats, Joyce!!! Happy dancing with you!! :-)

I wasn't able to get the bag when it was on sale ;-(, but I will someday. Along with my BS (of course)I would put all the various cutting pads, one of each type of die, emb. folder, texturz plates, etc. to have on had to demo as well as paper, ink pad and a simple under $10 stamp to make a quick card.

Cindy said...

Unfortunately I try to keep everything in my Drs. bag. I have my bigshot of course and platform, top note die, textured plates,and cutting and other pad thingys. I usually try to fit in the scallop circle also. But that's six things not five.

Cindy said...

Have fun Joyce!!! I just got my Big Shot and am loving it!

I store my Big Shot, cutting pads, texture plates, dies and crease pads in my Doctor's Bag! So far it can hold everything ( can't wait to add more dies and out grow it!!! LOL).

Sharon Clarke said...

Wow- 1. A Big Shot Machine
2. platform and cutting plates
3. top not die
4. cardstock
5. embossing folder (they are all beautiful)

What a prize!!!!
Sharon Clarke
sclarke2@optonline.net

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It