Aug 7, 2009

Stampin Up new team member incentive from Sherrill Graff



We have a lot of FUN!!!!!

If you are not a stampin up demonstrator and you wish to be PLEASE contact your demonstrator.
If you are one of my past customers and wish to join my team I will give you a free stamp set when you join ($20 value)
I will reward you with another stamp set when you promote to Sr. Associate.
and I will also put you in the drawing with all my other new recruits to win a shopping spree of $150 in stampin up merchandise when you get your first recruit. 

Stampin Up also has a very generous new demonstrator promotion called Stampin Start.
You can earn up to 9 FREE stamp sets for meeting sales and recruiting goals.

I know you can do it...visit my website today  

Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net  
my recruit password is scrapbook1

May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
Blog: http://latenightstamper1.blogspot.com/ 

1 comments:

Leonie Schroder said...

more great photo's makes me want to move to USA so i can join you!

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It