Aug 13, 2009

stampin up ink refills and a little imagination - by sherrill graff

My SAM (service account manager) Terri and I at convention
every one at Stampin Up who takes the time to serve deserves our appreciation.
Terry , YOU ROCK!
What do you do with the lint from the dryer?

I put some in my old stamp cases


Then I added ink refills to one and used it to color little pieces of cardstock

The colors I used were stampin up's cameo coral, more mustard and really rust

Now go to   http://latenightstamper-stampandscrap.blogspot.com/   to see the rest of the story....


May God bless you and your family,
Sherrill Graff istmpnv@aol.com
 
Website: http://latenightstamper.stampinup.net
my recruit password is scrapbook1

16 comments:

Scraprelief said...

The possiblities are ENDLESS. thanks for the tip Sherrill.

Scraprelief said...

The possiblities are ENDLESS. thanks for the tip Sherrill.

Mary Campbell said...

Thanks for sharing this Sherrill. I will go try this. Looks easier and faster than the brayer and no cleanup. Love it. Mary

Sharon CLarke said...

Very cool! My customers will be very impressed about the "reuse/recycle" of dryer lint! Thanks!

Sharon
sclarke2@optonline.net

A Touch of SOL said...

VERY INNOVATIVE

Tangii Crain said...

Way to recycle!

Angi said...

Great idea, I always love the things you come up with!

Stampindragon said...

Now who'd a thunk of using dryer lint - great recyle tip! - gotta try it. TFS!

Cindy Ferenz

Christine said...

Very cool!

Liz said...

awesome!!

*Jenni* said...

This IS fabulous!! I'll be trying it!

Kim said...

I love this idea! Wait until I tell my husband I want him to save the dryer lint when he does laundry (yes, my husband does laundry for both of us!)

Luv 2 Cre8 With U said...

This is very interesting. My question though is how much ink do you have to put on it? I know that dryer lint would be very absorbing. I know it doesn't cost much, but wonder if it wastes a lot of ink.
Your background turned out very pretty!!

Latenightstamper said...

I have been a demonstrator with stampin up for 18 years so I had extra ink with the old labels laying around. It took about 1/3 of a bottle of each color. I also spayed it with water to dilute it a bit. I can ink up hundreds of little pieces of paper this way and when I get tired of it, I just throw the lint out and rinse the box for next time.

Leonie Schroder said...

what an awesome idea - would never have thought of this! Thanks for sharing =0)

Terry Molineux said...

Sherrill....Wow I would have never thought to use Lint.....you are amazing!

You said a way to get our name out there was to post in your comment section my blog address so here it is:

www.terryscre8tions.blogspot.com

Thanks for ALL YOU DO!!! It really is appreciated.

Stampingly yours,
Terry~~

 
Design by Amanda @ BloggerBuster
Pin It